You can see words and alphabets count on Google Docs which will help your work become more easier.
If you need to work on Google Docs and want to know how many words on your document, this function will help you to work easier.
Previously, you had several steps to turn on the function called “Words count” to know how many words on your document, which always wasted your time.
From now on, your words count or alphabets count will be shown on Google Docs always which you don’t need to process the steps same as before. With the new function, you can choose an option to show as per below;
• Pages count, this option will show only the pages count on your document.
• Word count, this function will show the all number of the words on your document.
• Alphabet count (Including and excluding spaces), this option will show the alphabets count which including spaces or excluding spaces on your document.
How to use Word Count function
You can use this function as per the steps below:
• Open your document on Google Docs and then click on “Tools” from the menu bar.
• Click “Word Count” then Word Count function will be shown on the below-left side.
In this step, you can choose the conditions to show on your document.
This function can help you feel more comfortable in your job whether you create your own document or work together with your team.
Note: Words Count function is now available only in English.
Source: G Suite Updates