Google supports business customers for faster, smother and security with advanced features on Hangout Meet.
*Announced extending to be the end of September 2020. (Updated on April 10th 2020)
Google CEO Sundar Pichai source: www.cnbc.com
Because of the COVID-19 spread and prevalent around the world, many countries try to support their citizen on every side, even business side still needs to keep in process. Google agreed that communication within the company is very important, then Google expanded the premium feature for Enterprise edition to other G Suite editions which can use till July 2020. With this support, all G Suite users can use these feature for free;
– Large video conferences can support up to 250 participants. Convenient and smooth for your community, even you have many peoples.
– Live stream within your domain supports up to 100,000 viewers. In case, you have participants more than limitation. You can use a live stream.
– Record and save your meeting into Google Drive. You can record your meeting easier, which doesn’t need other tools. Also, your record will automatically save on your Drive.
How to use this function.
For admin, need to turn on Video calling on Meet for each organizational unit, then admin can turn on Stream and Recording. For G Suite Basic and Business customer can follow these steps below;
• Open G Suite admin console and go to “Apps”
• Click on “G Suite” and go to “Hangouts Meet and Google Hangouts”
• Choose “Meet setting” then select an organizational unit that needs to turn on the function.
• On the topic “Recording” mask on “Let people record their meetings.”
• In the topic “Stream” mask on “Let people stream their meetings.”
Note This function can turn on or not, depending on company policy.
For business to cope with the situation that happens, we need all business, can work continually and still be efficient. Google always supports you.
Source: G Suite Updates