Google has updated Google Drive UI and will launch to all users to use in 2 weeks.
On the 9th May 2018, Google has announced about new Google Drive UI will be updated in 2 weeks for users to feel similar to other G Suite products and to make the efficient experience as well. Which only some icons and buttons will be moved but the functions will stay the same. Therefore you don’t have to worry about getting confused on this new UI at all.
This update will impact all Drive users and there are no any actions required of you, it will update automatically within 2 weeks.
You can find the new Drive UI update details from here.
1. Your company logo on the top left has been changed to Google Drive logo.
2. If you’ve added a company logo, it’s now on the top right.
3. The Help Center icon has been moved to the same line with the search bar.
4. The Setting icon has been moved to the same line with the search bar.
5. The headline font has been changed.
6. The background is white, not grey.
- For more details Google Drive UI Updates