Official launched “Dynamic Email” function on the 2nd July 2019 and now you can do reaction for comments on Google Docs without leaving Gmail at all.
Before this, you needed to open files and load it to react comments which wasting your time.
With this function, you can immediately read, reply or resolve comments on Gmail. Really easy and save time!
To use this useful function, need the setting from both admin and user side by following these steps.
How to set on Admin Console for admins
1. Go to Admin Console then click “Apps”
2. After that click “G Suite”
3. Then choose “Gmail”
4. Go to the menu “User settings”
5. Go to “Dynamic email” menu and Turn it on
How to set from users
1. Log in into G Suite and go to “Gmail”
2. Click “Settings” icon on the top right then choose “Settings” on the menu again
3. Go to “Dynamic” then change to “Enable Dynamic Email”
4. And click “Save Changes”
With “Dynamic Email” function, you can immediately read, reply or resolve comments on the notification email without leaving Gmail. Which is really easy and save time!
Source: G Suite Updates